Watch our 1-minute Tiramisu Video Recipe!
Quick and easy to follow recipe that everyone will enjoy! Just follow our step by step Tiramisu Video Recipe!
Tiramisu is a popular coffee-flavored Italian dessert. It is made of lady’s fingers dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa. Its origins are often disputed among Italian regions such as Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Piedmont, and others.
225g mascarpone cheese
Cocoa Powder[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/vQ8q3EXkAqI”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Whisk the eggs and sugar to ribbon stage.
- Whip the cream and fold in the egg mix and cheese.
- Make the coffee, add the sugar to the hot coffee.
- Soak the biscuits well, be careful not to over soak them.
- Line the bottom of the bowl with the coffee sponge fingers.
- Layer the cream mixture on top.
- Do another layer of the coffee and then sponge fingers.
- Do another layer of the cream mixture and then dredge with cocoa powder.
- Serve chilled.
For more recipes please look at www.lakefield.org.uk/recipes[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]