Lakefield is pleased to offer work experience to girls in years 10,11, 12 or 13.
The hospitality, leisure and tourism industry has a great deal to offer. Work experience is vital for getting a taste of the industry and helping you decide on which hospitality, leisure and tourism course to study
Placements can be either one or two weeks between April and August.
Work Experience Placements offer:
- A snapshot of each area in this growing industry
- A chance to cook in a commercial kitchen with professional Chefs
- A chance to encounter Front of House food and drink service
- A chance to discover the world of personalised customer care
- A personal mentor who will guide you throughout the placement.
- An insight into the future careers available to you in this exciting industry.
We operate on a first come first served basis so we advise you to apply early.