Hospitality, Professional Cookery, Work Experience.
Mondays - Fridays.
1 or 2 weeks between April and July.
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
A structured work experience programme introduces you to the world of work. It is the perfect way to sample all the career options and to be offered a job or decide on which course to study.
Having a work experience placement with us will give you:
Opportunity to explore practical aspects
- Cooking in a professional training kitchen highly experienced Chefs
- Encountering Front of House food and drink service
- Experiencing future careers available to you in this exciting industry
- A personal mentor who will guide you throughout the placement
- Valuable experience for your CV
- Key-value in deciding your first job and starting salary
Are you a girl in year 10 – 13 interested in Hospitality Industry?
Are you are keen and willing to learn new skills? Are you looking for exploring and experiencing practical aspects of working in a busy five-star hotel and have an invaluable experience to complement your studies?
If so this programme will be perfect for you.
You will only be offered a place subject to a successful interview.
You can also request a residential placement if you live outside London.