Front Office, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Cookery and Hospitality Services
1 year with two intakes, either September or January.
City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Leadership & Supervision.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This is an advanced hospitality diploma. It builds upon the foundations of the Level 2 hospitality diploma and allows you to develop the supervisory skills needed for the hospitality industry.
Your training will include:
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Lead and manage meetings
- Supervise Functions, Food Service and Housekeeping Operations
- Contribute to the Development of a Wine list
- Support learning and development within own area of responsibility
Are you a girl 18-24 that wants to take on more responsibility at work in the hospitality sector?
You might want to develop your knowledge and gain new skills, to move into a management role.
If so this programme will be perfect for you.
- You are an EU student or you have a European passport.
- You have Level 2 NVQ Hospitality Services or an equivalent qualification or be working in that position.
- You have completed a two day try out at Lakefield.
- You had a successful interview.
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) are a qualification in competency style.
This means that assessment will be by practical skills testing, observation and theory-based exams.
The total cost of the course is: £1760.
You will be required to purchase uniform, and textbooks before the start of the course. Details will be sent out once you have been offered the place.
Financial help can be applied for through the College’s bursary fund once your application has been processed.