Microwavable Sponge Pudding
No time to cook? Hungry when you get home? This will warm you up quickly! Microwavable Sponge Pudding Video Recipe! Try it now!
4 oz. Caster sugar
4 oz. Plain flour
4 oz. Butter
4 tbsp. of Milk
1. Cream the sugar and the butter
2. Add the egg and milk
3. Fold in the flour
4. Grease the containers then coat with flour
5. Add the syrup to the bottom of the container then add the mixture on top.
6. Tap to level out
7. Place in the microwave for 1 minute
8. Add golden syrup and custard
9. Enjoy your easy and scrumptious dessert!
For more recipes Click here