No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
230g Cream cheese
87g Caster sugar
2 Egg yolks
4 Gelatin leaves
1 Zest & juice of lemon
250g Digestive biscuits
1. Crush the biscuits then melt the butter to a liquid consistency.
2. Mix it together into a bowl until the biscuits have absorbed all the butter.
3. Form the base using the biscuit mixture.
4. Soak the gelatin in cold water over a bowl of hot water.
5. Mix the cream cheese, egg yolks and sugar together.
6. Add the lemon to cheese mixture.
7. Remove the soaked gelatin from the water.
8. Add the melted gelatin
9. Whip the cream softly then fold into the cheese mixture.
10. Place the cream mixture onto the biscuit base, spread evenly.
11. Leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
12. Serve chilled.
Click here for more Recipe