450g Oreo Biscuits
250g Cream Cheese
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
400g Dark Chocolate/White Chocolate
- Crushed the Oreo biscuits in a food processor
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract, mix until very well combined and the dough becomes sticky.
- Form into small balls then freeze for 30 minutes
- Melt the chocolate (white/dark)
- Remove the oreo balls from the freezer then dipped the balls in the chocolate (dark/white)
- Leave to set in the fridge for 3 minutes
- You can also top them with sprinkles or Oreo crumbs right after they’ve been dipped- then you’re done!
- Present it and served!
For more easy recipes visit www.lakefield.org.uk