Wicked Chocolate Mousse Video Recipe
• 225g plain chocolate such as Bournville, broken into small pieces
• a knob of butter
• 3 large eggs, separated
• 150ml double cream, lightly whipped
1. Measure the chocolate into a bowl and sit it over a pan of simmering water. Melt slowly and do not allow the chocolate to become too hot.
2. Stir in the butter and egg yolks. Mix until combined. Set aside to cool a little.
3. Whip the egg whites until just stiff. Fold into the chocolate mixture with the whipped cream. Fold to combine.
4. Spoon into a glass bowl. Add pistachio and white chocolate. Transfer to the fridge to set.
5. Served chilled and enjo
Click here for more Recipe